Followers

Sunday 2 January 2011

Jimmy Vee to play Character in Series 6



Jimmy Vee as The 'Graske'.
Jimmy Vee who has appeared in Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures, is to have another par in the next series of Doctor Who
Jimmy has played such roles as The Moxx of Balhoon in The End of the World, The Pig Slave in Aliens of London, Bannakaffalatta in Voyage of the Damned and The Graske and Groske in The Sarah Jane Adventures.
In an Interview with the Evening Times, He told that he will be playing a 'top secret' Character in an episode of the next series which is to be filmed over the coming months.

He also spoak of his first time in Doctor Who when he played the Pig Slave in 'Aliens of London':”I was playing a gargoyle in the TV show Weird Sister. My prosthetics guy said to me he was doing stuff for Doctor Who, and said ‘there’s a part which will suit you. Are you going to be available November and December?’ I said ‘I usually do panto’, but I cancelled that year and just sat back and waited. In December I got a phone call to say I’d got the part, in series one with Christopher Eccleston. It was great.”

You can read the whole interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment